Mahboobe Yazdi (Iran) is a member of the Research Team of Razmafzar. She is the winner of the best Restorer Prize of the Cultural Heritage of Iran in 2016. She holds a Bachelor degree in restoration of historical artifacts from the University of Cultural Heritage of Iran and a Bachelor in Photography from the Art University of Tehran. She is doing her Masters degree in restoration and conservation of historical artifacts from the Azad University of Tehran.
- Restoration of the collection of Contemporary Paintings of the Central Bank of Iran in 2016.
- Restoration of the Imperial Jewels of the Central Bank of Iran under the auspices of Ms. Mitra Etezadi from 2014 until now.
- Restoration of Bronze Objects of Elam Province in 2015.
- Restoration of the teahouse painting of the Cultural Institute of Bonyad.
- Cooperation in the project of restoration, equipment and opening of Abgine and Ceramics Museum of Iran from 2011-2013.
- Restoration of Decorative Elements of Eight Paradise Building in Doha, Qatar until the end of 2012.
- Cooperation in the complementation and restoration project of the Photography Museum.
- Restoration of models (maquettes) in the Iranian Art Museum Garden by using nanotechnology items from 2009-2013.
- Research proposal for the First International Meeting of the Garden Museum in Iran in 2009.
- Photography in the style of the Qajar period based on historical documents in the historical and cultural collection of Niavaran.
- Estimation of degradation of models (maquettes) and preparing of a visual report for the Iranian Art Museum Garden in 2008.
- Photography of the artifacts of the Iranian Art Museum Garden for preparing a catalogue and a brochure in 2008.
- Restoration of some models (maquettes) in the area of the Iranian Art Museum Garden in 2008.
- Restoration and re-installation of the model of Soltaniyeh Dome in the Iranian Art Museum Garden in 2008.
- Research proposal for making the model of Naqshe Rostam in the Iranian Art Museum Garden in 2008.
- Cooperation with the Ministry of Energy for the International Exhibition on the Water Day (member of the project group 17) in 2008.
- Member of the event management for the International Day of Museum and Cutural Heritage in 2004-2008.
- Cooperation with archaelogists during the excavation and restoration of artifacts found during the excavation of a Parthian Site, Gharbal Beyz in Mehriz, Yazd in 2004.
- Restoration of decorative elements of the Zand-period building of Divankhane in Shiraz in 2003.
- Documentation and analysis of degeneration of the Eastern stairs of Apadana in Persepolis and making a proposal to the Research Group of Parse in Pasargard in 2003.
- Documentation and analysis of degeneration of the Tachar Palace in Persepolis and making a proposal to the Research Group of Parse in Pasargard in 2002.
- Restoration of architectural elements of Masudiye Building in 2001.
- Research and restoration proposal for the ceramics to the Research Institute of Restoration of Historical Artifacts of the Cultural Heritage of Iran in 2002.
- Building of a protective case for keeping historical documents without using any chemicals for the National Museum of Iran in 2002.
- Research proposal, restoration and keeping of historical documents found in the monument of Sheik Saifeldin Ardabili for the National Museum of Iran in 2001-2002.
- Research proposal, identification of degeneration and style analysis of teahouse paintings of the collection of Golestan Palace Museum in 2001.
Winner of the best Restorer Prize of the Cultural Heritage of Iran in 2016.