First International Research Conference on Weaponology in Ukraine, February 16-19, 2014.
1) Ms. Iryna Forostyan (Metropolitan Museum of Art, Security Department, the Fund Research of Ancient Civilization; Museum of Trypillya, NY, USA) on «The study of general problems of the history of arms and armors. Importance and necessity of collaboration between historical museums in the current geopolitical setting».
2) Dr. Anna Feuerbach (Hofstra University; Nassau Community College, NY, USA) on «Koftgari and Other Related Methods of Decoration on Weapons».
3) Dr. Tomasz Ciesielski (Opole University, Institute of History, Opole, Poland). on «The Artillery Weapon in the Polish and Lithuanian army in the years 1717–1789».
4) Dr. Manouchehr Moshtagh Khorasani (M. Khorasani Consulting, Frankfurt a. M. Germany) on «Persian manuscripts on cannon making, different types of ordnances (cannons, howitzers and mortars), rockets and fireworks».
5) Dr. Michael Gorelik (Institute of Oriental Studies of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Academy of Arts of the Republic of Kazakhastan, Moscow, The Russian Federation) on «The burial of the Golden Horde Circassian warrior of 13–15th cc. in Porosye».
6) Dr. Vladimir Hutsul (Uzhhorod National University, Uzhhorod,Ukraine) on «Weapons and Tactics of hussar cavalry in the visual sourcesof the first third of the 16th c.».
7) Mr. Vitaly Shlaifer (Museum of History of Weapon, Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine) on «Scythesin the Weapon History Museum».
8) Dr. Helena Popelnytska (National Museum of History of Ukraine, Kiyv, Ukraine) on«Swords of the second half of 13–15cc. from the collection of the National Museum of History of Ukraine».
9) Dr. Nicholas Plavinsky (Belarussian State Agrarian Technical University, Minsk, Republic of Belarus) on«Weapons of local production and imported weapons in the complex armaments ofwestern lands of Russia in 11–13 centuries.: Principles and selection criteria».
10) Mr. Victor Kobets (Centre of Underwater Archaeology of Kiev National University) on «Archaeological exploration of the river Dnieper ground during 2010-2013».
11) Mr. Dmitry Badaev (Kharkiv State Historical Museum, Kharkiv, Ukraine) on «Panzer Мк-V – the monument in Kharkiv».
12) Ms. Katharine Valentirova (Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Kiyv Ukraine) on «Coldsteelfromsunken Italian ship of the 13c.».
13) Mr. Bohdan Grinchishin (Lviv Polytechnic National University, Lviv, Ukraine) on«Finds of medieval swords as an important source for the study of military affairs in the Galicia-Volyn state».
14) Mr. Berezkin on "A Rus Sword".
15) Dr. Sergey Zelenko (Taras Shevchenko National Uuniversity of Kyiv, Kiyv, Ukraine). «Spheroconical vessels from a 13th-century ship-containers or weapon?».
16) Mr. Vitaly Kalinichenko (Yuriy Fedkovych Chernivtsi National University, Chernivtsi, Ukraine) and Dr. Sergey Pivovarov (National Kyiv-Pechersk Historical and Cultural Preserve Kiyv, Ukraine) on«Items of arms ranged from Chornivka hillfort first half of 13 c. (archeological research in 2012)».
17) Mr. RomanKosarev (Researcher and expert, Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine) on«Hand weapons on the territory of Ukraine of 15–18 cc.».
18) Mr. Artem Laevsky (Chernigov Historical Nuseum, Chernigov, Ukraine) on«Coldsteelincollection of the Chernigiv Historical Museum».
19) Dr. Alexander Strelchenko (Moscow Psychological and Social University, Moscow, the Russian Federation) on «On a group of swords 14–15 centuries from South-Western and Western Rus».
20) Dr. Oleg Malchenko (M. S. Hrushevsky Institute of Ukrainian Archeography and Source Studies, Kiyv, Ukraine) on «Dutch 15th century forged cannon from Tavrida Central Museum».
21) Dr. Vladimir Prokopenko (Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry and Petrochemistry of National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Kiyv, Ukraine) on «Saber belt hanger with a hook-clasp. Eastern Europe, Ottoman Empire 16– to early 18th century».
22) Mr. Eugene Sivachenko (Museum of Private Collections "Feldman Family Museum Kharkiv, Ukraine") on«The use of jade in arms art of India Mughal era: historical, technical and artistic aspects (samplesexhibits in the Feldman Family Museum)».
23) Dr. Helena Pohodyascha (National Academy of Culture and Arts, Kiyv, Ukraine) on«Pictures of arms and symbols of power in the Cossack portraits of the 17–first half of the 19cc.».
24) Mr. Victor Kobets (Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Kyiv, Ukraine) on «Archaeological researches of the river Dneper by the employees of Kiev National University in 2010-2013».