Mehdi Hosseinzadeh (Germany) is a member of combat and research team of Razmafzar. Mr. Hosseinzadeh is a PhD Student in Neurogenetics at the Medizinische Universitätsklinik, Ruprecht-Karls-Universität Heidelberg, Germany. He holds a M.Sc. degree in Genetics from the University of Mysore, India. He also holds an International Computer Driving Licence (ICDL). Mehdi did his B.Sc. degree in Cellular and Molecular Biology from the Azad University of Tonekabon, Iran. Mehdi will be helping in translating Persian manuscripts into English in the Razmafzar research team.
Mr. Hosseinzadeh is an athlete and martial artist. He is a passionate Sanshou fighter and won the third place in Sanshou (fullcontact with throws) Student National Tournament in December 2004, Lahijan, Iran. As an Iranian from the North, the powerhouse of Iranian freestyle wrestling, Mehdi is well versed in freestyle wrestling as well. Additionally, he won the first place in swimming (freestyle stroke) and the second place in swimming (breaststrke) in National Tournament in June 1998, Sari, Iran. He is also a qualified lifeguard. He is a member of Razmafzar combat team as well.
- Feedback regulator of Wnt signaling during establishment of left-right brain asymmetry. Medical Faculty Mannheim of Heidelberg University, Center of Biomedicine and Medicine Technology (CBTM), Germany, 2016.
- Sequencing of Gene Growth hormone (GH1) in evolutionary molecular genetics of Salmo trutta caspius by PCR-RFLP analysis. University of Tonekabon, Iran, 2014.
- Sequencing of Cytochrome b gene analogue in the Salmo trutta fario for analysis of the ancients Iranian Salmons . University of Tonekabon, Iran, 2013.
- Study on effect of Withania somnifera on Neurodegenerative Transgenic Drosophila model of Parkinsonism, University of Mysore, India, 2012 - 2013.
- Brain Development in Drosophila melanogaster, University of Mysore, India, 2012.
Workshops, conferences and symposia
- Interaction map of canonical Wnt ligands and FZD receptors. Deutsches Krebsforschungszentrum (DKFZ), Heidelbberg, Germany, 2016.
- Interdisciplinary Workshop: Mechanisms of Membrane Receptor Conformations and Chromatin Organisation. Im Neuenheimer Feld 227, Universität Heidelberg, Germany, 2015.
- Small Molecules with big Impact - How microRNAs regulate cancer metastasis, Department of Experimental Surgery, CBTM, Medical Faculty Mannheim, Universität Heidelberg, Germany, 2015.
- Wnt Symposium 2015: Mechanisms, Functions and Evolution of Wnt-signaling Pathways. DKFZ, INF 280, Universität Heidelberg, Germany, 2015.
- 5th Practical Course on Molecular Genetic Techniques: "From Gene to Protein", National Research Center of Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology, Tehran, Iran, 2014.
- 4th International Symposium on Molecular Technology (Biotechnology in Progress; Drug Development and Therapeutics), Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran, 2014.
- National Congress on Novel and innovative Laboratory Technologies, Razi Medical Research Centre, Tehran, Iran, 2014.
- National Symposium on “Cell Structure and Function”, Department of Studies in Biochemistry, University of Mysore, Mysore, India, 2013.
- National Workshop on “Challenge in Medical Imaging”, JSS Technical Institutions Campus, Mysore, India, 2013.
- International Symposium on “Mechanism of Central Nervous System”, University of Mysore, Mysore, India 2013.
- International Biofestival conferences and events, (Biofest 2012) Centre for Exhibitions & Conventions, Hyderabad, India, 2012.
- International Symposium on “ Molecular Pharmacology and Applied Therapeutics ” Indo-US Symposium in JSS Medical College, Mysore, India, 2012.
- International Conference in “Next-Generation Sequencing and Bioinformatics for Genomics and Healthcare”, Indian Institute of Technology, (IITM), and Indian Cooperative Oncology Network (ICON), Chennai, India, 2012.
- Third International Conference on Natural Polymers, Bio-Polymers, Bio-Materials, IPNs (ICNP 2012), Centre for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology. Mahatma Gandhi University , Kottayam, India, 2012.
- International Workshop on Bioavailability & Bioequivalence Using WinNonlin®, JSS University, College of Pharmacy Rocklands Ooty, India, 2012.
- Update in Neuroimaging, National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences, (Deamed University), Bangalore, India, 2012.
- International Workshop on Fluorescence In Situ Hybridization (FISH ) and Multiplex Fluorescence in Situ Hybridization (M-FISH), Bangalore, India, 2012.
- Proteomics and Genomics Workshop, Azad University of Tonekabon, Iran, 2007.
- PCR and Real-Time PCR Workshop, Azad University of Tonekabon, Iran, 2006.