Presentation Skills and Public Speaking Seminar: One of our areas of specialty is to train our customers to prepare and deliver their presentations and public
speeches in a more efficient and effective way. First, we consult our clients in
order to take certain "presentation variables" into consideration. Then we select for them the appropriate tools for their needs: tools that make a big difference in making a good impression on audience members. We train our clients to remember that it is they themselves that are the most important visual element in any presentation, and that preparing for a presentation or a public speech is not only about designing slides.
- To give effective presentations to an [international] audience,
- To be aware of intercultural differences in international settings, specifically in financial roadshows.
- Executives who present their company to international audiences,
- Marketing and communications specialists,
- Financial road-show specialists,
- The art of giving short presentations,
- The structure of a long presentation,
- Vocal variety: amplitude, tone, pitch, pace and color,
- Body language: posture of the hands and legs,
- Applying the Touch, Turn, Talk (3T) technique,
- Establishing eye contact,
- Creating and using visual aids,
- Building rapport with the audience,
- Handling questions including hostile questions,
- Asking effective questions to facilitate discussions,
- Considering intercultural differences in a presentation setting.
Lecture, discussions, work in groups, live presentations, video tape presentation and analysis.
2 days for the start up session
1 day for a follow-up session after six months
1 day refresher in one year
Number of participants:
In the following some of the presentation tools we work on during the seminar are presented briefly:
© M.Khorasani Consulting